Παρασκευή 30 Απριλίου 2010

gangsta trippin'

... from the depths ...
... of the gutter ...
... I emerged so much smarter ...
... and if you continue to persist ...
... I will hit you harder ...
-
... it's a game ...
... and the winner ...
... is the one who stays on top ...
... and by now you should have come to terms ...
... that I won't stop ...
-
... I'm not a rumour ...
... I'm the devil in disguise ...
... you should have known it by now ...
... 'cause I'm all over your thighs ...
-
...they gave me labels ...
... "notoriously insane" ...
... I won't complain ...
... it's all a matter of measure ...
... just like pain can cause you pleasure ...
-
... it's human nature ...
... Madonna said it all ...
... but now she's old ...
... I'm now the shepherd that will lead this flock ...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου