Παρασκευή 30 Απριλίου 2010

dialogue of the speakers [life in mono]


[Scene from the movie "Tristan & Isolde]
... my Prince ...
... he haunts me ...
... in my dreams ...
... he whispers poetry ...
... in my ear ...
... his breath I feel ...
... like summer breeze ...
... the boy I left ...
... the man I see ...
... how could I have been so wrong? ...
-
... my Prince don't wither ...
... he withdraws ...
... he's watching me ...
... I know that now ...
... I can feel his tongue ...
... go down my spine ...
... my guardian angel ...
... where are thou? ...
-
... in dungeons deep ...
... I roam ...
... my love ...
... I feast on wine ...
... and human flesh ...
... my mind has perished ...
... (my) body aches ...
... but it's been nice ...
... to hear your voice ...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου