Πέμπτη 29 Απριλίου 2010

dialogue of the speakers [exile] a four-person prose

... How dare you insult ...
... The King of the Elves ...
... you arrogant man ...
... your species I moak ...
-
... Remember my words ...
... darkness will rise ...
... from the depths of the sea ...
... to the withering heights ...
... and the legends shall speak ...
... of a King ...
... that was once ...
-
... withering heights ...
... I' ve walked once more ...
... humans and gods ...
... I' ve met alike ...
... I don't know where I lost control ...
... I'm drifting and no one's in sight ...
-
... I've travelled long ...
... only to taste ...
... the salt of the ocean ...
... after the tide ...
... like the shadow ...
... I will hide ...
... a thousand days ...
... a thousand nights ...
-
... a thousand nights ...
... a thousand times ...
... I've asked the sailors ...
... but in vain ...
... I've taught the whales ...
... to sing your name ...
... and sent them off ...
... to distant shores ...
-
... my love ...
... a thousand nights have passed ...
... it was summer ...
... now it's winter past ...
... I've watched the leaves ...
... in autumn fall ...
... I'm tired ...
... this path keeps on and on ...
-
... a thousand nights ...
... a thousand times ...
... I' ve called your name ...
... but you' re not there ...
-
... close your eyes ...
... tired man ...
... follow the whales ...
... to the open sea ...
... and you shall wake ...
... a better man ...
-
... hear me ...
... as I call your name ...
... why won't you hear me? ...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου